CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Im Alvin and the Brittany in our family.


AP HISTORY EXAM IS OVER!!!!! YAY!!!


now I can focus on the english one.:/


i'm so excited and I just can't hide it! im about to loose control and I think I like it! man, im going to see a play tonight and on sunday I am going to audition for Alice in Wonderland at Fantasy Playhouse with some friends of mine! yay!! As of right now I am watching My Girl but I might see if we have Alice in Wonderland and food. Oh man last night I almost got to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks but then the dvd wasn't in the case so I didn't get too. =[ made me sad. I haven't watched them in FOREVER. anyway gots to get going! Have fun! love you guys! Live for today because tommorrow never comes! =)

0 chits: