CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

birthday blues

This has been the best birthday yet and it hasent even occured yet! Friday night we celebrated my birthday at Wendy's with cake and cody. Saturday me and the family went to Red Robin and to the movies and ate another cake. Sunday i recieved presents from James and Julie. Monday (actual birthday) me and my mommy are supposed to go shopping for summer clothes (my present). Man, all i gotta say is if this is a precurser for my seventeenth year i am supa excited! haha see you all later! love you guys. oh yeah and i edited the picture below for fun its of my boys and my katie camping. Have Fun!

4 chits:

Ledlow said...

happy bday

:D

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday. I love you.

k-luh said...

don't comment my latest blog. haa. you'll know whyyy. :D


i called you TWICE to tell you about the cuteness i saw today.


missy was operating on her truck, it was parked over a ditch and she was laying in the ditch part under the truck.


ADORABLE.

k-luh said...

dear nicole, i miss. (: