CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

so your the girl

so its been a while so I thought I would update. I didn't get a callback for Alice in Wonderland. I fell asleep and didn't make it to the play. I sang ot church this past sunday and that went well. Mylea graduates on tuesday and I am an usher for it. Nana and Papa arrive on monday and some other people, not sure how many, are driving up from mississippi on tuesday. we straightened mylea's hair and it was real long. School is officially over. Goody Massey (teacher) bought us a good luck cookie for our AP english test. I think it went pretty well. Cody and I are supposed to hang out on monday. I got the third book in the Luxe series that I have been dying to get for about a month. I am pretty content with life which means something is bound to happen soon. I cleaned my room. My car is making a weird noise. This morning I had just woken up and was on the computer when I looked out my window and saw our little white dog Cassie it took a minute to register but then I got up and put on these old pants with HUGE holes in both knees and I already had on this giant shirt that used to be my dad's and my hair was going crazy and I had no make up on and im walking down the street following this little white dog. it was a nice little picture. I looked like a thug for real! but I got her.

0 chits: